Sunday 27 April 2014

More Words or Whatever April Releases and Sketch Challenge

Well Hello, I thought I better share some more of my WOW projects for April before May is knocking on the door. And remember all of our projects for April are based on the Sketch challenge for this month.
You still have time to enter the sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch again



Rugged All Star

Using Chipboard Vine and light bulb from the New Releases and the Dark Wood Veneer mini word Rugged

 photo _DSC0014_zps38f779db.jpg

I've used ink to cover the chipboard pieces and put a coat of Glossy Accent on the wood veneer.

 photo _DSC0016_zps948847b6.jpg

 photo _DSC0017_zps27ad582a.jpg

Love these moments

I decided to rotate the sketch for this layout, I've layered a few different New Releases Lace Border and Zoe Flourish, They have been coloured with inks to match the layout.

 photo _DSC0009_zps8a24f1a8.jpg

And here are a few close ups

 photo _DSC0013_zps9f61aa73.jpg

 photo _DSC0011_zps2aef91d9.jpg

I have two more pages to share with you hopefully before the end of the month, thanks for dropping in.

No comments: