Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sharing some WOW June New Releases

I've been a bit naughty of late, forgetting to share my WOW creations on my blog after they have been posted over at the WOW blog.

A few girlie pages put together this month featuring my very cute and cheeky great-niece. 

The first layout includes the chipboard pieces Leafy Vine - Large and the Intricate Butterfly plus I have used the new 6x6 Striped AltaMATZ to create the background.

She sparkles

 photo _DSC0001_zps1f3b6b9f.jpg

Both the butterfly and the leaves were base-coated with Gesso and then left to dry naturally. The Butterfly was coloured using Gelatos and stickles. Finishing it off with a layer of Glossy Accents on the body and edges of the wings.

 photo _DSC0004_zps24f524a6.jpg

The leaves were also coloured with Gelatos and a few shades of green ink for a variegated look.

 photo _DSC0006_zpsc5d3c8d3.jpg

Page number two of the same little Miss at the playground.

The New Release chipboard pieces featured are a frame from the 6x6 Square Frame, an Ampersand from theAmpersand Pack, the 6x4 chipboard Mixed Circles, the chipboard word Love  and Today Circle from last month New Releases

Love & Pure Joy


 photo _DSC0105_zpsd8142cf7.jpg

All of the chipboard was primed with Gesso.  The Square frame was used on the photo to frame Alexis and draw the eyes, it was coloured with charcoal ink and then swiped lightly with black ink.

I had fun with Distress Inks and colour blending again. The Mixed Circle sheet has been coloured with soft touches of Pickled Raspberry and Peacock Feather.


 photo _DSC0106_zps723b967a.jpg

The Today circle has been simply covered with black ink

 photo _DSC0108_zps759ae08f.jpg

The Love word and Ampersand Have both been covered with blended Distress Inks, Pickled Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Spiced Marmalade and then coated with Glossy Accent which darkens the intensity of colour.

 photo _DSC0109_zps2aeb0473.jpg

To finish off for tonight I thought I better share one of my two most favourite boys.

I have used the new Triangle 6x6 AltaMATZ  with gesso and Distress Ink to create part of the background effect. I have also used the Love You Heart design AltaMATZ and black Distress ink in each corner.

Absolutely love the chipboard 6x6 Square frame pack that I have used on this page to create a geometric look and frame the photo, they are simply covered with black ink with a faux stitched border around the edges using a metallic pen.


They're mine

 photo _DSC0008_zpseff079fe.jpg

How clever are these new titles! Love the infinity symbol! 
Covered Infinity-Mine chipboard with white pigment ink as the base and then coloured it using Distress Ink. Without allowing drying time, I'v applied Glossy Accents which has made the still wet Distress Ink to move, leaving a mottled finish.


 photo _DSC0010_zps32293b98.jpg

Thanks for visiting my blog, I will have more WOW to share with you at the end of the month.

No comments: